September 12, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday to Elan Boutique!


We are celebrating our design group, Elan Boutique's 1st Birthday! I can't believe it has been a year since we started this whole thing, time flies when you are having fun!! I remember when I first go the invite, I was SO excited! It was a nice feeling that other people thinks your designs are great too! I've gotten to know some great ladies, learn new techniques, and made great friends. It is a great group we have here and hope to have many more birthdays after this! So, in honor of the birthday, I've designed this cute Happy Birthday Twirl Skirt Set with Appliquéd Tee.It is a Semi custom set, the numbers can be changed and waist can be customized. It can also be appliquéd with the child's initial. Click on the auction button to the left to go to the actual listing! Happy Birthday ElanB!

No comments: