October 7, 2007

A Visit To Prusch Farm


Yesterday we went to Prusch Farm in San Jose because they had a Harvest Festival. I've never been there before, so I had to Google the instruction. Google map has always provided for me, so I didn't question it. So when we were driving there, we got LOST, using the direction!! We were lost for 20 minutes!!! Then finally we found it! It was just to the right of the free way exit! No like the wild goose chase that google sent us on! Anyways.... The farm is HUGE!! It sits on 47 acres and is the only public farm in Santa Clara County. They had all kinds activities there: ladybug lady, rare veggies display, petting zoo, pony rides and of course pumpkin patch! There was also this Native American Tribe that danced beautifully for everyone to see. I love all their headdresses. It was really neat for the kids to see also, it was their first time. Samantha was absolutely mesmerized.

No comments: