September 16, 2008

A Special Foofa Request

A sweet customer, Tammi, asked me to make this Foofa outfit for her darling little daughter to wear for her birthday. She wanted a stripe work twirl skirt to match her Foofa applique tee. It was daunting to find all the pink fabrics to match but I knew all I had to do is diving into my fabric stash. The twirl skirt is a double layer skirt, with 4 different type of fabric on the top layer to make up the stripe work. This skirt is made with yards of fabric to insure maximum twirlability! (yes that is a word in my book) The whole outfit just turned out so cute and I hope she had a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


2 comments:

Erin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH FROM your mommy's friends in CT!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THE OUTFIT!!!!!!! beautiful!

Tammi said...

Thank you so much for the outfit!! It was a HUGE hit at her party!!!