February 1, 2009

My Beef with PSE 7!!

I just installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 and it keeps spasing out!! What is up with that?? They are on version 7 already why is there still so many bugs??? Not only that, I've been trying all day to figure out how to install actions into the program. I am having no luck unhide my folders. The internet is a great thing to find info, but sometimes you just need someone next to you to show you (and maybe actually do it for you)!
I gave up after a few hours, plus I was a bit sleepy because my body told me to wake up at 5:30 am! We went over to the in laws for a Super Bowl party, the food was yummy as usual. I was able to get this drooly (is that a word?) pic of Ms. E. She didn't want to smile for me, but that's okay, I love her just the same. Even more after she hurled on me...

No comments: