February 27, 2009

Scouting New Location: Adams Park

So with only 1 car in the family, the kids and I have started taking the bus around town (and by around town, I mean to the Library). We keep passing this park that has this cute shabby building there. I thought it would be great to take pictures there so that was our adventure today!

It was bad timing though... 10:30 AM and the sun was WAY up. I tried to stayed in the open shade, which elimanates 1/2 the building. But I think I got some pretty good shots anyways.



That was his most natural smile... I hate when kids cheese it up lol



What can I say about this girl, she is TROUBLE!



Doesn't it look cold? Well, it WAS!



I love a great vintage action! Don't you?

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

These pictures are awesome! Let's take Eliza there soon. You are an awesome photographer you know!