July 21, 2008

Cali Here We Come!

We are going back to the BAY AREA tomorrow!!! I am super stoked! We have been in Utah since December and I've not seen my mom or any other family member for 7 months! Yes, I know that is not that long to some people, but it is to me!! I can't wait to eat yummy sushi, assortment of Asian food, and In n Out!! We have a lay over at reno that's gonna suck, wish they would have baby sitting at the airport so I can play slots to pass the time. (shhhhh yes I know that makes me a bad mommy, but I hate waiting!) I guess it's back to the old stand by for passing the time, readying Harry Potter. I'm on The Order Of The Phoenix, and that Umbridge woman is FAUL!


Anyways, can't blog without posting a picture... Sami broke my 50mm 1.8 lens, that I'm still depressed about, so this was not taken by me but by my father in law. We were visiting Aunt Linda's family in Salt Lake and they live in this community call Day Break. Seriously nice place: lake, bridge, playground, paths for walks. But what is up with this toy??? It's like this big slider.... but to me, that is just a lawsuit waiting to happen!


No comments: